The name of mobile application of Zerodha Stock Broking is Kite zerodha and you can download it from Google’s Play Store. To date, this mobile application has received more than 13500 revisions, which have an average 4 star. This application is very easy to use. Once downloaded, you have to enter the username and password and you will be logged in. It was updated on November 15, 2017. It’s been downloaded a million times so far. To download this application, you must have an Android version of your mobile 4.0.3 and sub.
What are the Features of Kite Zerodha App?
One-tap universal instrument search for all contracts across all exchanges — NSE, BSE, MCX.
Live streaming data.
Multiple MarketWatch and live market depths.
Advanced chart with 100+ indicators.
Years worth of free historical chart data.
Trade Equities, F&O, Commodities, Currency.
Various order types: Regular, AMO, BO (Bracket orders), CO (Cover orders).
Instate fund add for trading.
Withdraw fund:- Just submit your request and fund will deposit in your link account in 24 hours.
Will these applications run on Slow Speed Internet?
Yes, you can use Kite App on Normal Internet Speed. Clean and spontaneous UI, super fast and super light backend for all your investment and business needs.
How to use Kite Zerodha App?
Download App << Install to your mobile << Open the app << You will see below this screen.
1.Enter Correct Client Id and Passwords
2. Enter correct answer of two question.
3. After login, you will be redirected to the Market Watch Screen.
4. Add any stock of your choice. After the add-on, click the stock name foot. You will have the option to buy and sell.
5. You can also open a chart of that stock, and you can add a study to the Technical Indicator Charts.
What are the charges for using Kite Zerodha App?
You can download Kite App for free. To trade with Kite App, you have to give ₹ 0 brokerages for investments and flat ₹ 20 for F & O trading.
Advantage of Kite Zerodha Mobile App
- Very useful for Beginners, Intermediates, Heavy traders,
- NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX exchanges available for trading.
- Allowed trading segments are equity, commodity, Currency, Mutual Funds,
- Supporting Devices Android and apple.
- Available chart types (Candle, Bar, line, Mountain, Heikin Ashi, Kagi, Line Break, Renko, Range Bar, Point & Figure.)
- About 65 Technical indicators available for chart study.
- More than 14 Drawing Tools Available.
- A client can transfer funds from 22 banks.
- Intraday Charting Timeline 30 days
- Historical charting Timeline 10 years
- Real-Time Ticks, Heatmaps, Stock Scanners, Back Testing Allowed, Order placement from Charts, Bulk order Placements, Sound Alerts yes
Note: For any support regarding kite application pls write to email@example.com